How Can We Help?
Pellet Grill Buying Guide
How can I connect my Z Grills 11002B WiFi pellet grill to WiFi?
Follow these simple steps to connect your Z Grills 11002B WiFi pellet grill to your WiFi network:
- Make sure that your grill is within range of your WiFi network.
- Press and hold the power button on the control panel until the Wi-Fi icon on the screen flashes rapidly, indicating that the grill is now in “WiFi” mode.
- On the homepage, click [+] in the upper right corner to add a device. The device will be added automatically by default, but you can also choose to add it manually.
- The device will then enter the state of network distribution.
- Once the device is successfully searched, enter the corresponding WiFi password and click [Next].
- You should now see the added device in the device list, and you can control the device by entering the control page.
Note: When configuring the network, it is recommended to keep your mobile phone, device, and router close to avoid any network configuration failures.
Table of Contents